Inspirational quotes


  • Cover the earth before it covers you.


  • here today and gone tomorrow



  • it is not the mountain you conquer, it is yourself.



  •  traveling is the only thing that makes you richer.



  • a journey is not measured by Miles but by number of friends



  • a good Traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving



  • traveling makes you amazed and turns you into a storyteller.



  • • domestic animals remain in one place and I am not a domestic animal. I am wild, waiting to roam the world.



  •  I want to die with memories, not with dreams.



  • Happiness is not how much you possess, but how much you experience.

Comments

  1. All I can do is just reading. Going out for an adventure is a daydream for me 😒.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog